We use cookies to make your experience of this website better. Webstats cookies may already have been created, and other cookies may be created as you use the website. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy page.

Statistics

MODAL SPLIT - DUDLEY

  • In 2010, the morning peak trips by public transport into Dudley represented a 13.5% share of all trips with car representing the remaining 86.5% share.
  • The share of public transport has decreased from 14.8% in 2008, with a decrease of 16% in bus trips.
  • Overall, morning peak inbound trips into Dudley have decreased by 7.8%. The decrease has been in both bus and car trips. The car continues to be the dominant mode.
Modal Split - Dudley

Source: Centro Annual Statistical Report 2012